Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


After the fun Halloween party at Grams, we went to Jon and Carries for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. The pumpkin patch we went to was great. First, we went on a hay ride to find the perfect pumpkin. There were so many pumpkins to chose from, of course every one wanted to pick the biggest one. I think Jon or Erin were the ones to find the biggest pumpkins. When we each found the perfect pumpkin we got back on the tractor put our pumpkins in the car and went to play on some very big slides. I think almost everyone went down a huge slide that was made by stacking hay bales and then putting some kind of sliding plastic on it. It was a lot of fun! There was also a huge tube slide that only the daring went on. I had a couple of kids that were too afraid to try that one out. It was so fun to get together with the Hendricks family. Thanks Jon and Carrie for the great time, we love you guys!

4 comments:

Carrie and Jon said...

We had such a fun time with you guys. I love Love LOVE Jake's costume. That is the cutest dang thing!

Stacey said...

Will you help me make my blog cute? How in the world do you get the cute border thing around the blog?

Stacey said...

We had a great time as always with you family. We think you are so much fun.

Keri said...

I Love Your Blog! Okay, you
could totally teach a class on
how to blog and if you did...I
would come to it. I am still
such a newby at it but having fun.
Sarah was so excited to see Megan
and all your family pictures on
your blog. Your Halloween costumes
are the best, especially YODA.
What a beautiful family. I am
so glad I can keep up with all
your fun activities now. I miss
you guys! Much Love, Keri