Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jake at 6 Months


My little chubby boy is so cute. He is able to sit up by himself now. He still falls over a lot so I have to have pillows around him but he is doing really well. He is the happiest baby I have ever had. He is happy to just be alive. He likes to suck on anything he can get into his month. He likes to roll to his stomach but then he gets all mad and he won't turn over. He can turn over if he wants, but I guess he just would rather fuss. Hailey can't stand it when he is on his stomach fussing she always has to turn him onto his back. He can also lay on his back and with his heels he will push himself around. It is so cute but I don't think it will help with his flat head.

1 comment:

Allens Downunder said...

Jacky I love your pockie hair!!! Oh so cute.