We had a really fun Halloween. Here are the kids in their costumes. They had a great time at school and trick or treating. After they got their candy haul they decided they wanted to watch Harry Potter. That is their new favorite thing to watch.

Megan is a pirate. This was her first year that she got to go by herself with her friends. She had a great time and thought that trick or treating is better with friends.

Parker is
Jengo Fett. I don't love masks but I gave in this year. He was still cute mask and all.

Hailey is a vampire girl. She came up with her make up job all by herself. She even kept her vampire teeth the whole night.

Jake was a cute little Yoda. This was his first Halloween. He went with the kids and loved every minute of it.
I was lucky enough to stay home and pass out candy. I sat on the front porch and read the news paper while I waited for the kids to come.
13 comments:
How did you get Bill to take Jake? Travis thought Ty would hate it, so I kept him with me. Good to know for next year...
Everyone looks great!! Sounds like a fun time. I'm not surprised Jake loved Halloween, is there anything he dosen't like? Love the new blog look. Love ya
Yoda is so cute!
Too bad it rained - what a pain.
Those costumes are so cute. Hailey did a great job on her make up. Wow! I was super impressed. How fun for Megan being so big to go with her friends. It seems hard to believe she has grown up so much. What a fun Halloween.
Gret costumes! Don't tell Brendan that Megan got to go with her friends!
So cute!! The kids look great :) And your new blog is darling!
I still think that YODA is the
cutest ever! Sounds like you
had a fun night. Please Tell Megan Hello from Sarah.
Your blog looks awesome. Love the
changes.
Your kids look adorable and sounds like you had a relaxing and fun Halloween.
I love the costumes!!!! So cute.
Your blog header is SO GREAT! They always are, Your kids are darling and you are so creative!!
Love the Yoda. I was Yoda in 4th grade! I don't think I was as cute though!
Your kids look so cute in their costumes. Finding the costumes isn't tons of fun but then when they're all in the costumes, looking so cute, it always turns out to be a blast.
I love that new picture of your kids at the top of your blog!
Love the costumes, Ally! Especially baby Yoda! SOOO cute!!
Post a Comment