
One of our favorite things to do is go to Corn Bellys. Heather and Chad went with us this year. We also took Kaden with us. The kids had a blast. We went into the corn maze. The kids shot some corn cob guns. They had a duck race with Bill. They jumped, played on the slides and sat on a huge rocking chair. All of us had a lot of fun, even Jake did great in the back pack. The last time we went to Corn Bellys Rylee came with us, needless to say she hated every minute of it. It was a fun time to spend together as a family and a great Halloween activity to do.







8 comments:
Way fun! I'm so excited for this weekend for everyone to come up and go to the Pumpkin Patch...I hope that it's as fun as the Corn Belly!
I lvoe every single photo that you put on here. Seems Like every time
I see some of your kids, I just want more.
Love you guys!
(Hey, lady. Heard you have a nice new calling...you are surely blesssing the lives of the sisters there in your ward. :)
also, I work with Pam Larsen, in your ward.
small world!!! take care)
Looks like fun. Why cute pictures. I miss the Fall in Utah it is the best. Love you all!!!
Great. One more place you'll tease me about for not taking my kids. (Did that make sense?)
Wow, what an amazing collage. You are an incredible digital scrapbooking queen!
Cornbellies is the BEST! This was our first year . . . why didn't you tell me about it sooner?!
TEACH ME! TEACH ME! You're my hero!
Did you make this with Photo Shop? I am stalking your blog, big time.
Post a Comment