
Today is Rylee's Birthday, she would have been four years old. Last night we went to visit her grave. We took her some flowers and then we cleaned up her head stone and the grass around it. We got a little grave cleaning kit from Rick. The kids love to make it look all nice and shiny. It is nice to be able to do something for Rylee by making her grave look nice. We were talking about our favorite memories of Rylee last night and we all agreed that when she would coo that was the best. She would say ah goo, when she liked something. The kids said that they would have given her a princess dress for her birthday this year. It seems so strange that it has been four years. So much has happened in those past four years. I am so grateful to have had two and a half years with that little angel in our home. I am glad that she will be ours forever. We love you Rylee and miss you. Happy Birthday Dolly!!
(I love the picture of Rylee sleeping with her little braces on her fingers. She looks so peaceful. That was the day she went home from the hospital. I found her asleep looking so cute and ready to come home.)
Rylee had the longest feet I have ever seen on a baby. We called them her "jack rabbit feet."
We are celebrating her B-Day at her Grave.







10 comments:
TEMPLE BLESSINGS UNITE FAMILIES. "I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatsoever thou shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven; and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven." (Matthew 16:19) - 2009 Sacrament Meeting Presentation page 7
Such a cute Halloween blog everyone looks so good jack is too cute. It was nice to see something other then State Fair on your blog. I know you are busy being the RSP so I will cut you some slack. Happy Birthaday cute Rylee we love and miss you so much!!!
Happy Birthday Rylee and would you stop making your blog so cute. I hate mine and I can't seem to fix it. I am just going to come to your house and take a lesson.
I was thinking about her on her special day Monday. It was tugging at my heart strings. She is truly a very special spirit. I am glad I had the opportunity to know her. We sure love you guys.
Happy Birthday Ry-Ry!! Sounds like you guys had a special time at the cemetary. That's so cute that the kids would have given her a princess dress. I'll always remember how she loved watching me put the tinfoil in your hair...she thought it was so funny! What a sweetie... I'm with Sam....your blog is sooo cute-could ya knock it off already? j/k :-)) Luv Ya!
Happy Birthday Rylee!
I remember that day like it was yesterday, my dear.
Looks like you celebrated well.
(didn;t I leave a comment on the below post? or am I losing my mind?)
sorry I keep calling Jake Jack I must not know how to spell.
Love your new bloggy look Allyson - you are too talented!
Happy Birthday sweet Rylee!
I love your Halloween blog. And I love my new header--thank you!
Happy Birthday to sweet Rylee.
Hi Allyson,
You've been in my thoughts a lot this week. I clearly remember the night of Oct. 6, 2004 when Pam Sullivan called me with news that sent my heart to my toes. John Ross also celebrates a birthday this month, so Pam, too, has been in my heart. I hope you are finding some measure of peace. Bless your sweet Angel Rylee...
Post a Comment