Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Little Gymnast

Hailey had her first gymnastic recital this week. She is in level 2 and her teacher said at the recital that she is the leader in her group and she shows the other girls how to correctly do things. She was so cute at the recital. They had a beam, bar and floor routine, so cute. I was told to sit upstairs so I didn't get a good video of her or pictures. We are so proud of her hard work and determination. She got a little medal and a T shirt for participating in the recital. She was so proud of herself and so were we. We love you Hailey!

5 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

Way to go Hailey. That is so awesome. We still have another week before back to school. My kids are excited to go back too because they will be with their old friends and its a walk away.

Carrie and Jon said...

You are awesome Hailey!

Jenny said...

So, maybe Olympics 2020!

Tenille said...

great job Hailey! WHOO HOO!!

Emily said...

Okay, so I love All American! I should have listened to your advice long ago.