This past weekend I attended my 20 year high school reunion. We went to Little America for the event. Robyn Johns and I went to the same high school so I told her if she would go to the Friday night event with me I would go to the Saturday night event with her. It was really a blast to see friends that I hadn't seen for so many years. It was so nice to see that my good friends have great lives, with wonderful husbands and children. I forgot about so many people that I went to school with. I was amazed at how many people don't look that different from what they did in high school. On Saturday night Robyn and I took our families to Alta Canyon park for a big family picnic. I had never been to a reunion before and I am really glad that I was able to go to the 2o year. It was great to reconnect with old friends, hopefully we can stay in touch.
Gina and Paula are two good friends from Seminary Council. They both are kind and beautiful just like they were in high school.
My friend Denise and I were in choir together, she is a riot. We went on our senior trip together, we went camping with a bunch of friends. She played the guitar and we sang the whole time.

This is my good friend Bridgette, we were in drama together. She was a riot, we would always recite the Jabber wok when we forgot our assignment. She is the kindest person ever.
Mary and I became friends in Junior High, it was so nice to have a friend that was taller than me. She is such a happy person that just seems to love life. It was fun to meet her cute husband and beautiful girls.

These are my seminary council friends. Kurt, Jeff, Paula, Jennifer, and Gina. There are five that didn't make it to the reunion.







7 comments:
How fun. We missed our 10 year because Josh was in dental school in Maryland. I would love to go to one. It looks like you got to see a lot of good friends.
I am glad you got to attend your reunion. It looked like it was well attended, and that you had fun. I am so glad. Jake sure looks cute in the pictures as well. He is such a handsome kid.
I am glad that you went to your reunion. What a fun time to be with friends. You looked fabulous in the pictures!!! I bet your toes looked great too!
Fun fun! I can't imagine having a big graduating class. I knew every single person in my little class and all of their business, too!
Let's Go Huskies!
you are the bomb for going and having that much fun.
(some of those people looked familiar, and may I jsut say you looked awesome!)
Wow! I just got a text the other day letting me know they are starting on our reunion for next year! You have had a big summer reconnecting with the past! Bridgette was my neighbor growing up! I haven't seen her forever - so cool to see her on your blog!! Maybe next summer I'll be posting Huskie News!?!
How fun!! I missed my 20 year and I'm bummed! You look like you had a fabulous time!
Post a Comment