
I can't believe the kids are back in school. They were all so excited to go back. Cute Hailey has been asking for weeks how much longer until she can go to school. Megan was up at 6:00 AM ready to go to school. She is trying so hard to be organized this year. She has a great system, if she can stick to it she will do very well. Parker couldn't sleep the night before school because he was so excited. I am very happy with all of their teachers and so are they. It is nice to have the structure of school but the homework is not my favorite. I hope this is a great year for all of my kids.
5 comments:
We are still on the count down for the first day of school! I always love the first day and the excitement of NEW BEGINNINGS!
Homework is the worst! I think they do enough school work at school. I never have enough time with my kids once they start school. And Jr High kills me.
Kids, you look great. Smart, healthy, happy & cute.
4 outta 4.
and Megan! Love the hoops shirt. Good luck being organized. Maybe you could share your system with Keaton. He's 14 and still struggling. :)
and Parky-way to be brave on the Roller Coaster! I wish your mom had a picture of your big smile.
Hailey, you are a beautiful gymnast! Very impressive. Keep up the good work and maybe we'll see you in the Olympics in 2020.
go Ally!
I can't believe summer is over! Where did it go? I love the first day of school too. They all look so cute!
How do you get your kids to like school? I loved school. I think they get it from their father!
So glad they had a great first day! I hope they have a wonderful year - they are all so cute! Tell me more about Megan's organization - Hunter needs some help in that area ;)
Post a Comment