My cute sister in law Carrie thought it would fun for the Hendricks girls to have a day out together. We had a great time getting a pedicure and going to lunch. Sylvia came from Idaho and she had her first ever pedicure and it was also the first time that she had her toe nails painted. It is always so fun to be with the Hendricks girls. We had a nice chat at lunch and got caught up on each others lives. We decided that we wanted to make this a yearly tradition.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Sounds fun! So which cute toes are yours?
What a great tradition!
I love it!!! I've been waiting for this cute picture. Thanks for the fun talks and laughs. Love ya!
I love to have "Girl Days" - Lunch and a Pedicure - doesn't get much better than that!!
Beautiful toes! You!
Post a Comment