Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Five Months Old



I can't believe that my baby is five months old. He is the happiest baby ever. He is just happy to be alive. The only time he fusses is when he is hungry and tired, other than that he is content. What a huge blessing he is for our family. Megan tells me weekly that she is so glad that we had him. He has been a great source of joy and healing for our family. We love you chubby boy.

10 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

He is quite the content little baby and what a cute smiler. You got a good one.

Carrie and Jon said...

Jakey is the cutest little guy ever!!! I just want to squeeze those little cheeks.

Suzie said...

Love that middle picture. He looks like a Parker/Hailey mix to me.

5 months, already!?
time flies...
Hannah will be 18 on Friday. Crazy, eh?

Stacey said...

That last picture with the tongue is so cute. Every time I see him, he just makes me smile. He is just so handsome and has that personality that makes you happy.

Jenny said...

Oooh, I just want to eat his cheeks!

Sharon said...

He is sooo cute!!!

Sblogger said...

He is so cute Allyson. Can you believe how fast the time goes by? My baby is now 3 months! It seems like he was just born. Jake is looking older but of course he still has that sweet innocent baby look.

Anonymous said...

he is so cutie

Unknown said...

Mom and I just checked out your blog and put it on book marks. Jake is as always so cute.

Stephanie said...

I love the tongue! Talan went through that same phase! Such a cute little boy! I'm glad that you had him too! Someday Jake and Talan can be buddies!