Yay, Jake has learned how to smile. He actually first smiled at me on Mother's Day. What a wonderful gift for him to give his mom. He is such a sweet and content baby. He loves to smile especially at his family and his toys. He is almost 11 weeks. I can't believe how fast he is growing and changing. He can't fit any of his 0 to 3 month clothes. He has worked very hard at eating and has the biggest stomach ever, too cute. That is the saddest thing for me when I have to clean out his small clothes from his drawers. We are just having a ball with our cute little Buddha Boy!! We love you Jake!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
What a doll! He is starting to look like a little boy!
Jake-we love you!
I am soooo coming over to see him-it's amazing how fast they grow!
Post a Comment