



I recently learned how to use photoshop. (Thank you very much Tiffany) Bill has been trying to get me to scrapbook with photoshop for years and I just kept blowing him off. However, once I learned what I was doing I was totally hooked. I still enjoy scrapbooking the old fashion way and I will when I can go with friends, but for now I am having a blast digital scrapbooking. Because of this new little obession my house and laundry have totally been ignored. I have tried not to ignore the kids. They just want to play with friends so it hasn't been to bad. Eventhough I have not been on top of my motherly duties I am preserving our family history so that counts right? Here are just a few pages that I have done. I am not the super Carrie Carroll type scrapbooker, but my layouts work for me. You would think that Jake is the oldest child with all of the pages I have done for him. I guess I just learned after four other kids to take lots of photos.







8 comments:
Freakin' cute!
I love it! I try to do the regular scrapbook thing, but I want to learn how to do the digital thing. You'll have to show me how to do the digital scrapbook.
Outsanding, Ally!
I think I could totally get into digi.
hmmmmm.
I really think I should start on the triplets, don't you. Digital is the way to go.
You need to show me how to do a great title. Yours is so good.
Love your pages, my scrap booking friend. Would you mind doing Tyson's for me?
Really cute! I need to learn how to do this, but our house would be in shambles if I did.
K for real, your blog is so cute. Its not fair. Your so great at the blogging thing. keep it coming!
Post a Comment