I have decided that Jake's new nickname is Buddha. As you can see by the picture it is a fitting name. He has the cutest tummy, it is the shape of a pear. I think it doesn't look very comfortable to sit up with his tummy the size and shape that it is, but he doesn't seem mind. He hit his due date and decided that eating isn't a bad thing. We had some friends weigh him on Sunday and their scale said that he was 11 pounds 4 oz. Way to go Jake!! We just love our little Buddha Boy.Sorry I just got a new camera and I am learning which way to hold it when taking a video.







9 comments:
How cute it that.
that kid is adorable. When can I come over and smell his head and rub his tummy?
Ok, so that is funny that we were just talking about Jakes cute little tummy. Way cute blog and what adorable kids. They grow up fast. Love them alot now because when their teenagers it's really hard to. So here is the site for tuesday tell all. It's tuesdaytellall.blogspot.com It's a fun way to tell us a little bit about you. We learn something new about you each and every week. It was so good to see you. You take, love your guts, Angeline
I am rolling!
Ha Ha that is so funny! He is a cute little boy.
I think that he looks like Parker! What a cutie!
We have such a cute nephew!!! Thanks for telling me about your blog- it is darling.
What are you talking about, your blog is so cute! You can go to this site (http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/) but I don't think you need to!
That is such a great picture of Jake. I absolutely love it.
Post a Comment