Sunday, May 25, 2008

Piano Recital

Friday May 23, 2008, both Megan and Parker had their piano recital. Megan played Irish Dance and Parker played Ode to Joy. It was Parker's first recital. He just started lessons last August. He was very nervous for the reictal. Before we left for the recital he practiced his song but he didn't come out of the piano room for awhile. I knew that he was very worried about his song so I asked him if he wanted us to pray before we left the house. He said that he had just said a prayer by himself and that he would be alright. I was very proud of him for turning to his Heavenly Father for help we he needed it. It is moments like that when you think maybe the children are actually listening during FHE, primary, etc. They both did a great job and worked hard to learn their songs.

No comments: