Yesterday I was making dinner and my neighbor called to tell me that Hailey and Brynley(our neighbor) were on the roof. Now that is a call that no parent wants to get. The girls put a hole in the screen and they would throw a toy out the window and then they would climb out onto the roof over the patio to get the toy. When I went to get them off the roof, as soon as I opened the door to Hailey's room they knew that they were caught. Apparently Hailey forgot that she fell out our second story window and landed on her head when she was two. Hailey and Parker were leaning against the screen and it popped out of the window and down they fell. She suffered a concussion and a skull fracture. Here is a picture of Hailey after she fell out the window. I am so glad we didn't repeat that incident. Thanks Ashley for the call!!!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Freaking heck! My kids have been doing that, too. I caught Carson and Parker Armstrong doing it out of my bathroom window. It scared me to death. I will be sure to show all of my kids this picture!
Oh, Yes. remember that very well.
It's scary but I found myself giggling at this whole thing.
sorry.
perhaps if she wasn't so stinkin cute.
HI HAILEY! Loved your shiner!
but stay off the roof. at least 'til your 10.
Kids will be kids! Didn't we all do that at some point?
liz
Post a Comment