
I can't believe how time files when your having fun. The past fourteen years have definately been eventful. I am so grateful that I got to share them with my best friend. Bill is the best husband. I couldn't have asked for a better guy. I am grateful that we were able to share the ups and downs together. Bill was so kind and patient when we got married and now after fourteen years of dealing with me he is even more patient. I remember when we had been married for a couple of years, one night we were feeling spontaneous and we took off and went to a movie and then we came home and made some dinner late at night and I remember us both looking at eachother and saying it is so fun to be married. I still feel that way today. The sweetest moments have seen were the moments Bill had with Rylee. He was always so loving and affected by her sweet spirit. There is nothing like a dads love for his daughter, kind and tender. I also remember when Rylee was born and we were finding out what happend to her and what her life would be like, I was so grateful that I was going through that time with Bill. We were blessed that we grew together and were on the same page when it came to Rylee. I couldn't feel more blessed then I feel today for the wonderful family Bill and I have created over the past fourteen years.







4 comments:
That is the sweetest, most loving post--Bill is darn lucky to have you too!
liz
I'm making my face! Love the wedding dress.
what a pleasure and privilege it has been to know you both for all these years.
I remember when it was just the two of you...I watched the way you had big fun together, took road trips and camped with very little gear. Now look at you.
and I must say, you have been the example to many, as you loved and took care of Rylee as a true team.
and remember how Megan would look at that wedding picture and sigh..... "mommy, you were SO pretty with long hair." :)
We are catching up to you guys. Your blog is so cute and you have to show me how to do a better title. Jake looks so sweet.
Post a Comment