Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Six Weeks Old


Cute baby Jake is having a birthday today. He is so sweet. Thanks to
his new found love of eating he is getting some good chub on his body.
He definately has potential for some good leg rolls. He will actually stay
awake for longer periods of time and he likes to sit in his swing and watch
the moblie go around. My favorite thing to do with Jake is talk to him
about Rylee. When I talk about her, he will look at me in the eyes and
he looks as if he knows what I am talking about and who I am talking about. He has been doing this from the day he was born. We feel very
blessed to have the wonderful gift of Jake in our family. We love you Jake!

4 comments:

Liz said...

He is so darling! We are definitely going to have a crazy playgroup with all these new baby boys someday!

liz

Jenny said...

What a doll baby!

Suzie said...

would you look at those dark blue eyes.
so handsome!

Stephanie said...

This is so exciting that you are blogging! I have put your blog as a link on my blog too! So fun! Your little Jake is adorable! I am so happy for you guys! What a perfect little family! We really need to get together. We ought to get together for lunch sometime. Oh, and your friend Liz, her son and Bradon played football together this last year. I talked with her at practices and games. We were pregnant friends! Too fun!

Stephanie Adair