Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jakes Room










The big kids went to Idaho on Thursday and came home on Saturday. They went to play with G&G Hendricks and their dogs. While they were away I decided that I should work on Jakes room. The room got painted before I had to go on bedrest with my pregnancy but that is about all the I was able to do. I wasn't even able to put his clothes in the drawers. This weekend my mom and I were able to get some things purchased that I have been wanting to get for months now. Bill and I were able to make a hand and foot print picture for his wall which turned out really cute. I am happy with the way his room turned out so I thought I would share the pictures. I am also adding a picture of Jake in his crib. Today was the first day he has been in his crib, I think he likes it.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! You are quite the decorator. I love it!

Suzie said...

I am smiling from ear to ear right now, knowing that you have caught the bloggin' bug.

So much to say... but for now: He's beautiful. Sort of a newborn Parky/Megan mishmash if ya ask me.
Can't wait to come see him, smell him & catch up.
I've been sorta lame!

Suzie said...

your blog looks fantastic.
not like a beginner at all.
and Jake's room looks so cute!
all boy...
love it!

Amber said...

Hi! Remember us?
I had no idea you were even expecting! He is beautiful - congratulations!