Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My attempt to blog

I have decided that a blog site will be a fun way for us to share what is going on in our lives with our family and friends. It is also a great way for me to archive what is going on with us. This is a big commitment for me to make but I think I am up for the challenge. It has been quite the undertaking trying to get me blog site to look somewhat how I want it. Hopefully it will be fun for me and the kids to post things on here. I would love them to get involved and help me. We'll see how things go. Happy reading!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Wow! That was fast. It looks great! You will love doing a blog. It is such a great way to stay in touch with family and friends. I am going to add you to my link list!