I can't believe what a blog slacker I have been these past few months. My computer was wacky for a while and I couldn't type without it taking hours, but now I got that all under control. We have done so many fun things as a family this past summer and I will never be able to blog about everything with the detail I would like. So I guess I am just going to have to give a re cap with a few pictures. I need to do a little catch up because when it comes time for me to make my blog book for this year I will have a huge gap during the summer. I am sorry that this is going to be long and boring but at least I will have it documented for my book.

We had so much fun playing with our cousins. Spencer and Andrea came and stayed the whole month of July. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins everyday. Michelle and Travis moved back from Australia and they were here with us for a few weeks before they moved to Arizona. It was so great to be together again.

We went fishing. We didn't catch anything but that was OK, because we had a fun time.

We rented a trailer and went camping for a week. We had such a great time. We rode our ATV's, fished, hiked,laughed, played and we even had our neighbors the Johns come and ride ATV's with us. It was awesome. I would love to do that every year.

We went down to the gully by our home and played in the water and on a rope swing that was there.

We went to the Highland Fling. It is the best parade ever because we always know a lot of people in the parade. The kids always get a ton of candy every year. It was fun to have cousins with us this year.

Bill had to go to St. George to do a closing so the rest of us went with him. It was a fast trip but very fun.

We hiked to Stewart Falls with the cousins. It was so fun and the kids did a great job hiking.

We had tons of fun sleep overs with the cousins. Megan and Amanda made up some very fun pioneer games for the 24th of July. Brady and Hailey had to be together as much as possible. Parker got to play his Nintendo a lot with his cousins and helped them get to new levels in their games.

Megan was in a cute play with the city arts council. They sang a bunch of Broadway songs. Megan did a great job.

The kids played with their friends and ran through the sprinklers.

We had Sofiya come and spend some time with us. She is such a cute girl. She came to play with Megan but all of the kids had a blast with her. We also went to Liberty Land a lot. We all loved to play laser tag, it was a great family activity.
5 comments:
Good to see you back! I was worried about you! What a blast of a summer!
So glad you're back! We've missed
your cute blog. It looks like you've been having tons of fun!
Ahhh. Glad to hear from you.
LOVE you and your family.
What a great summer!
Glad you're back to the blogging world!
It was fun to get all caught up on you again today. I miss you guys!!! Fun pictures and posts - from summer to athletes to school. Ahhh, the adventures! :-)
Post a Comment