Here it is, the year Rylee would have turned five years old. I can't believe it has been that long since she was born. Those were some dark hard days when she was born. When the season changed to fall I started to feel like I did before she was born. I always remember things by the smell and feel. I was feeling a little sad this fall and I couldn't figure out why and thing I realized it was because it was fall and I remember so vividly the season and how I felt after Rylee was born. In a few more days it will be official, she will have been gone longer than she was with us. I knew this day would come, but I just didn't think it would come so soon. It is definitely a milestone to have her gone longer than she was living. As hard as her birth and life were to us I will never regret anything that happened to us. I am the person I am now(for better or worse) because of what I learned from that little dolly. I just seems so weird that we are going to visit her grave and then come home and celebrate with a cake and talk about our favorite memories. I think of how she would look if she were still alive. She would be going to school and be in a big wheel chair. I can't even begin to imagine how big her body would be. She would have still been very small but she would have been a little bit bigger than when she was 2. We continue to miss her everyday but we are so grateful that families are eternal. Thanks for all of the love and support we have received from all of our family and friends over the past 5 years. Rylee, Happy Birthday little dolly, WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Beautiful Allyson, beautiful. Thanks for sharing :)
Ohhhh! Happy Birthday Sweet Rylee!
I think that is so sweet that you will have cake on her special day. What a wonderful way to celebrate her and the time you had with her. I think she will be so pleased!!! Time has gone by way too fast! I hope that your day goes great! Happy Birthday Rylee girl!
Happy Birthday Rylee. You are such a sweet mom.
I can't believe it has been that long. I'm sure she is celebrating in heaven by dancing and picking flowers!
Happy belated birthday to Angel Rylee. I can't believe it has been 5 years. I remember all too clearly that crazy fall when so many people I loved were affected so deeply.
Give me a call, Allyson. <3
Post a Comment