Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back To School


Here we are again, time to start another year of school. We had such a great summer, there was never a dull moment. This year will be Megan's last year in elementary school,that is crazy to me. The kids are all excited about their teachers this year. It always helps when the kids are excited about the new year. I have to say that I was sad to see them go back to school this year. As Jake and I were walking home from dropping the kids off at school I was getting a little emotional thinking about how old they are getting. I as alSo thinking that I Still have 4 more years before Jake goes to School. I don't know if I should be happy or sad. Here We go again With another School year, I hope it's a good one!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

You're such a good mom! I'm counting down the days until Dawson goes to school! I'm going to have a big party and put a big sign on my house that says, "Liberated"! You can come if you want to.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam and Josh said...

How fun. They all look so cute. You are such a fun Mom.

Keri said...

Your kids look so cute in their
new back to school outfits! It
is such a fun time of year for
kids and a tough time for moms.
I just send Zach off to kindergarten this week and now
I am a back to school empty nester.
My house is so quiet and empty...
It makes me sad to think how fast
they grow up. Brett is a Senior this year so I feel like I am losing them on both ends. Some days
I wish I could freeze time:)

Emily said...

It will be a good school year. And how cute does your blog look?