
I definitely am a big fan of fall. It is so fun to do all of the fun activities with the kids and to watch them get so excited. Of course we couldn't have fall without a family pumpkin carving night. This year was awesome, the kids did all of the carving and cleaning out all by themselves. I have never seen them so focused and quiet when carving pumpkins. They did a cute job and of course they were all proud of their creations.

We had the annual Holt Family Halloween party. We all got dressed up and went to Grams for the party. We played games, ate and the kids had a cake walk. The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and playing Halloween games. Thanks Grams for the fun time!!

One of our very favorite activities to do in the fall is go to Cornbellys. Bill and I love to do the corn maze, the kids don't love it as much as we do, but they do along with us anyway. Jake had a blast running up and down the corn stalk aisles. We were lucky to have Michelle and her kids with us this year. It is always more fun to have the cousins with us. The kids had a blast, they loved playing in the corn kernel house. It was messy but they thought it was a riot. They also had fun shooting corn cobs and riding the tractor hay ride. Luckily we went at the first of the month when the weather was perfect.

It has been a great fall and I am sad to see it end. Of course there is nothing better in fall than Halloween, I can't wait for Saturday.
5 comments:
Hey I don't know if you have been loosing weight or what, but you look great! I noticed how good you looked today at the Halloween parade but didn't say anything. After we went our different ways I was mad at myself for not mentioning it to you. So I don't know what you have been doing, but you look FABULOUS!
Your kids are so creative! I wished I could have seen their creations with the pumpkins when they finished. We missed cornbelly's this year. I will have to make it a higher priority next year. You come up with some great ideas. I like the cake walk as well. We should do that at some Hendricks party.
Your kids get cuter everyday!
Looks like you are having a fun fall. It was fun to see you at the party, the kids had a blast.
What a wonderful fall celebration. That Cornbelly's sounds like my kind of place!
Loved your costumes and your cake walk idea. So fun!
Post a Comment