Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Officer Jake

 


My big kids have been having a blast playing with Jake in a police car that Parker got many years ago. To make sure that Jake stays put in the car they have created a seat belt which keeps him from falling out. Megan made a little name tag for him that says "Officer Jake." They also like to have him wear a hat and sunglasses when he is in the police car. He will play with the big kids for a long time and he is just as happy as can be. I love to watch them play all together with Jake, it really is too cute I am looking forward to watching them play more things together as Jake grows and starts to understand what they are doing.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Carrie said...

This cracks me up! Look at him - so happy to be driving the police car :) Too cute!

Liz said...

What a darling!

Soooo if Jake has a blue car, does that mean he will be making fun of Trent in his pink one?

Stacey said...

I love those pictures. He is such a handsome kid. What a fun memory to have the kids all playing together.

Stacey said...

Megan is so gifted with music. I am amazed with how well she plays by ear. I would imagine it would be difficult for her to practice because it comes so easily for her to play by ear. I love to listen to her play her pieces.

Janna said...

I love the days when all the kids are having fun with each other and looking out for one another - they feel like the "pay days" of motherhood!

Carrie McEwan said...

So cute! The blog looks A+, very festive my friend. My husband just informed me that he canceled the rest of the meals for the week. Can we talk?

Keri said...

what cute pictures!
Those sunglasses are the best.

Sam and Josh said...

Smart kids. He is always so content. Too cute.

Jenny said...

Those little tikes cars are the best.

Rhonda Miller said...

I love when little ones are oblivious to what the big ones are doing to them. Cooper had no idea he was being dressed up in girl clothes for ages (Austin finally put a stop to it - party pooper!).