Saturday, December 13, 2008

Megan's Play

 
Posted by Picasa


Megan was in chorus again this year. She likes to try out for male parts and then is so upset when she doesn't get the part. This year she was a Branson dancer. There were several of her friends that were in her dance. She did a really great job. The play was darling, I would love them to do that play every year. Great job Meg!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I think Megan is so good with dramatic productions. Good for her, eventually I am sure she will get the part she wants. She is so good. Way cute picture of Jake with the Santa hat.

Janna said...

Our school has a choir that the 4th - 6th grades could be in. They would practice before school and perform a few times - I just found out the teacher who has been doing is not going to anymore - we are all sad! I see that it filled a big need in the school - maybe someone else will pick it up! Fun for your kids to perform during the hoilday season!!