Sunday, December 28, 2008

Little Bug Is Growing Up





My little girl is growing up. Hailey turned 7 today. It seems like she is still my little baby girl. Hailey has always kept us on our toes. Since the day she was born she has been a very determined girl. She always knows what she wants and is determined to get it. She has always been a beautiful little girl, since the day she was born. Our little Bug loves to read, school, playing with friends, High School Musical, gymnastics, being organized,coloring and just being with her family. She has brought so much joy to our family and we are so grateful that she is our little girl. We love you Buggy, Happy Birthday!!!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

What a great idea to do a b-day collage. Happy B-day, Hailey! And I hope you are feeling better, Ally!

Keri said...

What a cute collage...love the pics. Hope she had a nice day.

Carrie said...

So cute! I love seeing them when they are little... So sad that they grow up so quickly. Hope Hailey had a great birthday!

Suzie said...

Love all those photos! That girl has always had beauty, grace & ambition.
Can't wait to se her soar!
Happy Birthday Hailey! May all your 7 year old wishes come true.

Stacey said...

Happy Happy day Hailey! You had some absolutely gorgeous shots of her as a baby. I had to smile a bit to because the sleeper Hailey is in standing next to the toy Elly was wearing just the other day. How cute. I hope she had a great day. I so enjoy Hailey.

Sam and Josh said...

So cute. Happy Birthday! I hope it was a lot of fun. We are excited to see you on new years.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! It's amazing how fast they grow up! She's a cute little girl!

Jenny said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. She is Beautiful!