Saturday, December 13, 2008
Hailey's first grade class put on a darling little program, called a Holiday Musical. They sang songs and everyone had a little part. Hailey would practice and practice her three word part for weeks. She would also sing all of the songs and she got her costume together weeks ago. Hailey has the greatest teacher who does such fun things for her class. There is just nothing cuter than a bunch of sweet first graders singing their hearts out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
Those hats are adorable. I love the first grade productions. They are so adorable. I can just see Hailey practicing her little heart out. What a fun evening.
The HATS, THE HATS, love them!
Great pics Allyson!
liz
I think this is one of the best part of Christmas...the Holiday programs. They are always so fun. One year there was a girl in our ward on the front row and I started making faces at year. Little did I know she would make funny faces back at me. I'm sure her parents could have killed me!!! It was funny.
Your kids look like they did a great job.
I LOVE first grade teachers who love their job and love the kids. Nothing better. Such darling pictures.
Love your header and blog design--you're so very talented, my friend!
I think I want to make one of those HATS! So cute!
The pictures look so fun for
both the girls.thanks for sharing
I love school programs.
Who came up with those hats?
So Cute!
How fun. Looks like she did a great job. My kids is this week, so we will see how they do.
What a beautiful girl! Love the picture with Megan Gurney.
Post a Comment