Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jakey Boy

My cute little Jakey was very busy getting into things today. This morning I was exercising upstairs and I could hear Jake downstairs getting into something. I called down to him asking him what he was doing, in his little Jakey way he told me he had a treat, which he calls a "geega". (I have no clue where he come up with that word.) I went down to check on him and he was sitting at the counter with a fork in his hand ,eating frosting out of a frosting container. He was as happy as a clam. I thought is was so cute that he know what he was talking about when I was asking him what he was doing. He was so proud of himself being so big to get a treat all by himself.

A few hours later I was in the den sending an email and he didn't know where I was so he was calling for me, saying, "Mom where are you?" I told him I was in the den, he came in and this cute little hairdo is what I saw. He had found some lotion in my purse, put it on his hands and then put it in his hair. He has always loved putting things in his hair even when he was a baby. Once again he was so proud of himself with his new hairdo. He is such a fun little boy and he keeps us laughing. I am glad that I can remember these cute moments.



One happy boy with his container of frosting.

5 comments:

Liz said...

He is such a doll . . . just like his Mommy!

Stephanie said...

Okay so here's what I'm thinking.... We have got to get our boys together! Starting this next school year it's just me and my Talan for the next 3 years before he goes to Kindergarten. We have got to have some play dates or something! I think our little guys would love each other. Not to mention I would love to hang out with you!

Stacey said...

That is just adorable. I loved both of those stories. The pictures of the hair are hilarious. What a dang cute boy.

Suzie said...

Oh my goodness Ally, he is one sweet & handsome boy.
And I can't think of a better geega than a can of frosting.

Keri said...

What a cutie pie. Love the hair!
I can't believe how much older and
all grown up he looks in these
cute pitures.