
We just got back from a very cool Jazz game experience, even though they lost to Golden State, lame. Our friends called tonight and asked us if we wanted to go to a Jazz game with them. Mark got some tickets from his work. Of course we can't ever pass up free Jazz tickets. Well it just so happens that these tickets were on the front row. Yup, we could see the sweat on Boozer's bald head. We could see Korver's extremely small calves hidden by his silly looking socks. We were able to eat dinner at the 100 Club. I never even knew they had such a thing. Of course we knew Parker would be so jealous!! He did tell us that when he plays for the Jazz he will get us better seats. Now, I don't know how that could be possible. How do you get better than front row, feet on the court? We even saw our season ticket holder neighbors sitting in their seats. Bill was kind enough to trade Kaden places for a little while. It was so cute to see how excited Kaden was to be sitting right by the court. He kept telling me how quiet it was down by the court and he wondered if it would be OK to yell at the players and refs. We had a great time!! It was definitely a once in a life time experience. Of course if they ever have tickets again we told them to give us a call anytime we would drop what we are doing and go. Thanks again Mark and Carrie it was awesome!!








7 comments:
Thanks for letting Kaden sit on the front row for a few minutes!! He was SO excited.
That looks awesome! What a neat experience. Matt and I have loved going to the games this year. I can only imagine how incredible it was to be on the front row. I am so glad you got to go.
Wow! That is amazing. Roger is going to be so jealous when I tell him!
You were supposed to crop me out of that picture. Remember!
That is awesome. I did that with the 100 club in high school and it was so fun to be so close.
Wow, fancy!
COOL!!!!!!
Post a Comment