I can't even believe that my daughter is 11 years old today. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital having her and here we are 11 years later. Megan was such a beautiful baby, people would comment all the time about how pretty she was as a newborn. She still is gorgeous and people are still telling her how pretty she is. I decided that I want to share the eleven greatest things about Megan.
1. Megan is a lot of fun to be around.
2. Megan is very creative and imaginative.
3. Megan is very funny.
4. Megan is a kind person.
5. Megan loves all animals.
6. Megan loves to learn new words and use them.
7. Megan loves her family and is not embarrassed to publicly tell us she loves us or give us a hug.
8. Megan likes to look out for the little guy.
9. Megan is a huge help to me.
10. Megan likes to do what is right.
11. Megan is beautiful on the outside and the inside.
Happy Birthday Meggy Lou we Love You!







7 comments:
Can't believe your little choir blessing is 11.
I could name 11 things as well about that girl.
I remember the day you came home from the hospital and getting a good look at her.
Such a beauty with that olive skin and little face.
Happy Birthday Megan!
Happy Birthday Megan! What a special spirit she has. I have often been impressed with her talents and great abilities including her kindness. I know our family has been benefactors of it.
Happy Birthday Megan. I still remember you as a baby. You are such a sweetheart and your Mom has done a great job. Thanks for always being Brekkens friend.
Happy Birthday Megan from Sarah.
I miss you so much! You look so
pretty in your pictures.
Happy B-Day, Megan!
Alyson,
Your blog is one of my favorites! You are so talented when it comes to digital scrapbooking! Could you show me how to create the cute backgrounds sometime? Have a great weekend! -Carrie
And she's the bomb babysitter. That's a good thing.
Post a Comment