Friday, July 11, 2008

Catching Up


It had been awhile since I have had time to post. It has been so much fun having my family here for a few weeks. We always love to have them here and unfortunately it isn't very often so we make the most of it while we can. We went to the Round Up. I had never gone before but it was a lot of fun and I think we will make it a yearly event. We also took the kids to Kennecott, which was really neat. We went took the kids a long time ago but they were too little to remember anything. They all thought it was neat to see the pit and the huge trucks. It was fun to watch them be interested in what is going on around them in their world. The adults did a lot of visiting with eachother while the kids played. We had a great time!! Thanks for coming Spencer, Andrea, Michelle and Travis and all the kids we love you guys.

No comments: