Friday, July 11, 2008

The Best Day Ever!







I took Parker and Kaden to Sams Club to meet Darron Williams. They were so cute and so excited to go. Kaden had a sleepover the night before, Parker washed their D Will shirts so they would be clean and ready to go in the morning. When we got to Sams Club it was not as packed as I thought it would be, we only stood in line for about 5 mins. The boys were so excited they couldn't stand it. I bought them each a ball for D Will to sign. They decided that they will just put the ball on the shelf in their room and then they can have other team members sign the ball. When they got to D Will they handed him their balls and got a picture with him then the handlers shooed them away quickly. The boys decided that a signed ball was not enought so they stood in line again to have D Will sign their shirts. Then the Jazz Bear came and they wanted to stand in line again to see the Bear. It was so fun to watch them be so excited. They both said, " it was the best day of my life."

5 comments:

Emily said...

Travis and I went to school by Kennecott--they tore our school down, though. It's where he asked me to go with him :)
Have so much fun at your reunion. Don't forget to take pictures for me.

Sam and Josh said...

Kaehler would be so jealous. He loves the jazz. That looks like they had a lot of fun and you as well with your family.

Carrie and Jon said...

Parker... you are such a lucky boy. What a fun day, your Uncle Jon will be so jealous when he hears about this.

The Mom said...

What a cool thing to do! I think my boys would think it's the best day ever too!

Lesley said...

Okay, I'm reading a blog...first step. Yea, Parker!!!