Monday, June 30, 2008

Tuesday Tell All "Memories"

I got this from a friend of a friends blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments

11 comments:

Liz said...

Memories . . . I remember the Sunday we wore the same shirt and when you passed me I thought "dang, she looks way better than me in this!" I don't think i've ever worn it again!

On a less shallow note, I remember watching you play with sweet baby Rylee during a primary pioneer day activity. We were sitting under a tree in Canterbury Park. You were being absolutely silly with her and she was loving it.

Tiffany said...

Fun post...
I remember when you came up to me and told me you were stalking my blog :) I didn't really know you at all but that started our friendship and I'm so glad you "made the first move." You have given me great advice to pass along on the Gracie situation and you are a wonderful person, I feel blessed to know you!

Carrie and Jon said...

Memory-
I remember the first time that I met you. Jon and I had been dating awhile, and I came down to go to dinner with the Hendricks clan. Before dinner we stopped by your home. You and I sat in the front room talking about teaching, marriage, life, and the family. I remember thinking, "she is going to make the best sister-in law." As we left, I told Jon how much I loved you and I didn't even know you much. Lucky for me I did get to be your sister! You and Bill are such wonderful people.

Jenny said...

I don't have a specific memory about you. Just that I love to laugh with you and I love it that you think I'm funny! (Not many people do!)

Suzie said...

Oh my gosh. I can't even narrow it down. And I surely can't without laughing already.

1. Girls Camp memories: Riverdance. Henrietta Kitty (hairball) & name that tune around the campfire w/Brent Richards?
2. the time we were scrapbooking and you had to pee 5 times in 2 hours. we all guessed you were prego w/Parky. oops. you were NOT happy, either. I htinkyou were only 8 weeks or so.(can you laugh at this yet?)
3. Dayspring at Eli's funeral
4. St George trip 2000: shopping extravaganza (where your van was so FULL), staying up half the night playing cards, SO FUN!
LOVE YOU!

Stephanie said...

I remember when we sat by each other at the Legacy Center while watching our kids gymnastics class. We didn't know each other but we started talking. We realized that our lives were very similar. We live fairly close to each other, our kids go to the same school, our kids are all the same ages, our 1st's are born on the same day, our 2nd's were in the same class at school and our 3rd's were in the same home preschool together. Bizarre! You are a fun friend and I am glad that we met!

Sam and Josh said...

I think when Coleen and Rick got married we got to know each other a lot more and you are always so sweet to my kids and to us, especially with that trailer. You are a fun mom and a great friend to talk to.

Carrie and Jon said...

I missed you camping... but I'm glad that you had a fun time with your sister. We're planning another camping trip in August for our family. Are you up for that? We would go to Lava; 4-wheel, play, and camp. Call me and tell me what you think.

Emily said...

Hmmmm...which memory to choose? I loved the day we took our kids swimming at my mother-in-law's pool. I sat and told you all of my crazy ideas. The best part? You didn't act like they were crazy at all. What a good friend. :)

The Mom said...

I'm late coming on this! My most memorable memory (does that sound right? LOL) is the day when I came over and you and Rylee helped me through a hard time about Baby Maisy. I'll forever cherish holding your sweet girl and feeling of her special spirit, and the strength and love you offered me. You are a wonderful friend!!!

Lesley said...

Oh wow, how to choose? How about that time in Sunday School when Ella was throwing a fit (that ONE time...sure) and Rylee just laughed and laughed! That was awesome. But wait, that wasn't about you. Okay, Girls Camp '06. Swapping stories while the girls yelled at us to "BE QUIET!!!"