Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jake's Blessing




Today we had Jake's blessing. My brother and sister were in town from Australia and Minnesota with their families. We waited for them to come to bless Jake. Bill gave Jake a very wonderful blessing. I was lucky enough to be able to bare my testimony even though it wasn't fast Sunday. We went to my mom's after for a brunch. It was so nice to have all of my family here and most of Bill's family. We feel so blessed to have Jake in our family. He has been such a source of joy to our family. Jake looked so cute in his little outfit. It was a six month outfit and it just barely fit him. The snaps kept popping because he is so chubby. What a cute little smiley boy. We love you Jake.

8 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

You are fast on that blog of yours and it was a lot of fun. Bill's blessing was really nice. What a cute boy.

The Mom said...

Ohhhh - he is soooo dang cute! What a wonderful day to share with family and especially siblings who came from so far away :)

Jake is a doll!!!

Carrie and Jon said...

Yesterday was such a fun day. Thanks for letting us come and share the day with you. We just love Jake. He is such a cute baby! The entire way home we were talking about our cute nieces and nephews, and our wonderful brothers and sisters. We love you guys!

Jenny said...

What a wonderful day! He looks so stinkin' cute!

Emily said...

Jake looked so cute yesterday! I loved his little outfit. I hope you guys had a nice day!

Stephanie said...

I love nothing more than a chubby baby! What a cute little guy. I'm glad that you guys had such a special day!

Suzie said...

I just want to chew on his little hind-quarters.
That boy is a handsome, sweet thing!

Happy Blessing Day to all of you.

Sblogger said...

He looks so cute in his blessing outfit. He's grown a lot since the last picture I saw of him! I'm glad you got to have your siblings there for the occasion.
Your blog is so cute.I love it.