Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Little Scooter

Jake has mastered the art of the one armed army crawl. It is so cute to watch him. He will scoot along and then when he stops to look at something he lays on his side, it is so cute to watch. He really could crawl on all fours he just doesn't know that he can do that. Thanks to my awesome Christmas present(thanks Jen) I can share his new skill with everyone.

13 comments:

Jenny said...

Cutest thing EVER!

Stephanie said...

So cute! He is getting so big and we still haven't gotten together! Life is just always so busy. We really need to make it a point!

Suzie said...

No. way. That is the most adorable crawl ever.

Carrie said...

I LOVE the army crawl! That is so sweet! What a cutie :)

Stacey said...

That is really adorable. He is so fun!

Sharon said...

That is the cutest little crawl! I especially love to hear you calling to him. The first time I watched it without sound and it looked like he was crawling to you. Even better with the sound. Jaron would crawl with one hand in a fist and one palm down. We would call it the "gorilla crawl."

Keri said...

Okay that is just too cute!
I love that he sticks his
tongue out. My kids
do that too. Is that in the
genes or what. He is adorable.

Roger and Stephnie said...

That is so cute, it is exactly what Braeton used to do. We called it his army crawl. Your family pic at the top looks so nice! You do such a good job!

Allens Downunder said...

So cute!!! We are back in the blog world again. We finaly got the Internet on Thursday, yeah!!

Emily said...

Look how well you added the video to your blog. I hope you're having good luck figuring it out on the other blog since I was of no help. Jake is a doll by the way!!

The Driskill Family said...

I finally took some time today and got caught up on your latest blogs. They are SO fun! I love your picture collages, and double-clicking on them to see the pictures a little bigger. I can't believe how big and cute Jake is getting - love the scootin' video! Every picture of him makes me smile! It was fun to see Hailey as a baby (and Megan and Parker little, too). GREAT blogs! :-)

Sam and Josh said...

Cute as always.

Lesley said...

what a cutie.