Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy B-day Bill!!!


Another year has come around for Bill. Last year was the big 40, so this year it wasn't as traumatising for him. We had a lot of fun. We went out to Macaroni Grill for dinner. (Thanks to the Driskill Family) We had a great meal and them came home and opened presents. I had made his favorite cake, German chocolate, but we were all too full to eat any. It was fun to spend time together and celebrate Bill. We love you honey!! Thanks for all you do for us!!!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I was thinking about Bill on his birthday. Sorry I didn't call. I cannot express in words my appreciation for both of you. I have a special place in my heart for both of you and your support to me in my trials. Thank you tremendously.

Keri said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bill!
I miss you. I never realized
your birthday was so close
to Mike's. Sounds like it
was a nice one. Much Love-Keri

Weaver's Web said...

Holy Cow, 40!! It's only up hill from here!!

Sullivan Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday Bill!