Little Jake has tried his first taste of real food. He did exactly what I thought he would do, nothing. He was not a fan of the rice cereal. I would put the cereal in his mouth and he would stick his tongue out and then try to get it down. I have been working with him for about two weeks now and yesterday he did much better. He is learning that he needs to open his mouth for the spoon. I did try oatmeal cereal and he enjoyed that a little more. Hopefully he will get the whole eating thing sooner than later. He is just such a cute little happy boy even if he isn't too thrilled with eating real food.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
He is so cute even with food all over his face. Abby was so excited when she saw baby Jack.
That is funny! Those are the little things you forget about when you don't have babies around the house anymore!!
Talan wasn't into the eating thing either. He's 8 months now and just starting to like it. Jake is adorable and I love the messy cereal face....priceless!
He is so dang cute. I love when they start eating solid food. They just don't seem to know what to do and gum it a lot. I told mom to read all the things the kids said with the question. That was pretty funny. I especially liked Parker's "I am a boy and you are a girl" with your differences. You have really funny kids. Mine loved going camping with yours last weekend. They are still talking about how much fun that was.
Post a Comment