When Bill and I were dating one of his professors that he worked with told him that we could pick cherries off the trees that he had at his house. We had a blast picking cherries and we always remember that date with fond memories. For years we have talked about taking our kids to pick cherries and finally this summer we did it!! It was so fun to pick a cherry then eat a cherry then pick a cherry. Even Jake loved the cherries, of course he would find some great ones on the ground and he would want to eat them. We all had a really great time and I think that the cherries taste the best when you pick them yourself. I think that we need to make this activity a family tradition. 

Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
What a fun family activity...That is something we have never done.
I love the new pictures that you
took as well, you are a budding
photographer. Hope you have a
nice 4th of July weekend! Keri
What a great idea and a reward while doing it and to take home.
I love that idea! Makes for great diapers! Sorry, that was gross.
Post a Comment