Sunday, June 21, 2009

Swimming Lessons



It has been a few years since my kids have had swimming lessons. Luckily I have a great neighbor who puts activities together for us and she set up swimming lessons for us this year, thanks Robyn, I don't know what I would do without you. The kids had a blast!! I was worried with Jake being the walker boy that he is that I would be chasing him around and that I wouldn't be able to watch the kids swim. Jake was actually very cooperative. Since we went to lessons and a private home pool Jake was able to walk around playing with balls and chasing the cat. It was a really great experience for all of the kids and I think next year we will have to start swim team. Way to go kids you did great, I am very proud of all of you.

No comments: